ACI Partners have operational and strategic experiences including positions as Senior Managers in Bank-insurance industry. They were experienced working together before setting up the company.
Each of them has managed many projects such as:
- the creation of an internal startup dedicated to the regulatory projects (IFRS and Basel standards implementations)
- the development, the restructuring and the run-off (resolution) of financial institutions
- the support of credit institutions’ merger
- the improvement of governance and good practicing regarding the regulatory issues, especially with insurers (GDPR, IDD…)
Their hybrid experiences, in consulting and as senior manager, enable the founders to combine methodological rigor and realism for a better client’s result.
The common denominator of the founders is the bank-insurance industry, nonetheless each partner brings his own set of expertise:
- Functional knowledge: finance, risks, compliance, transformation…
- Consulting skills: project management, change management, operational efficiency, strategic thinking, PMI…
- Sectorial expertise: insurances, banks, asset management, social security and welfare institutions …
They complement each other for the benefit of their client with a consulting approach.